Damp Proofing in Cornwall
Treatment, waterproofing and repair of buildings and homes in Cornwall for over 27 years.
David Reynolds CSRT CSSW
David Reynolds is without doubt one of the most qualified and experienced practitioners in Cornwall, with over 27 years experience in the building preservation industry.
As the principal surveyor of this firm, David Reynolds' primary skill is the expert and professional diagnosis of dampness, timber infestation and decay, and structural problems, and providing the most effective solution tailored to the requirements and budget of the individual client.
With a hands-on background since 1983, the surveying, management and professional development has been a natural progression for David Reynolds. The firm was founded in 1996 after a career with other respected firms including the UK's market leader, and has been slowly developed and nurtured to become one of the most highly regarded preservation firms in Cornwall.
We are a small firm with a team of friendly and experienced staff, who together provide an excellent package of service and workmanship to our diverse portfolio of private, commercial and professional clients.
Membership and Affiliations
We are Members of the following professional bodies:
- PCA - Property Care Association.
- BWPDA - British Wood Preserving and Damp-proofing Association.
- BSWA - British Structural Waterproofing Association.
- TRUSTMARK - Award-winning government endorsed scheme to identify reputable contractors.
Approved contractors and installers of the following products and systems:
- Delta, Newton and Platon waterproofing membrane systems.
- Sika, Vandex and Thoroseal cementitious waterproofing.
- Wykamol and Triton wood-preservatives and DPC systems.
Covering the following areas
Penzance, St Ives, Camborne, Redruth, Falmouth, Helston, St Mawes, St Austell, Truro, Newquay, Bodmin, Wadebridge
For fuller details, see our main website - www.david-reynolds.co.uk